About the product:
· NATURE’S CHILL PILL: Calms the body and the mind and helps reduce stress-induced fatigue.
· ADAPTS TO YOUR PERSONAL LEVEL OF STRESS: A blend of medicinal mushrooms including reishi, Lion’s Mane and maitake, Stress Fighter is an “adaptogen”, which means that it adapts to your body’s unique needs by helping the body increase its resistance to stress.
· ORGANIC BOTANICALS + NOTHING ELSE: Certified Organic by QAI, Non-GMO Project Verified, no synthetics, no fillers, no soy, no dairy, vegan
· RIGOROUSLY TESTED: All ingredients and finished products undergo a rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety.
· 60 vegan capsules | 430 mg each
An adaptogen that helps increase the body’s resistance to stress. Ingredients include:
ORGANIC REISHI: Known for its stress reducing and immune boosting properties.
ORGANIC LION’S MANE: Has been shown to improve cognitive function and memory.
ORGANIC MAITAKE: Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system.
WHY TAKE IT
If you have a demanding job.
If you have young children.
If you experience fatigue on a regular basis.
If you're going through an emotionally stressful time in your life.
If you work out regularly and want to mitigate the physical effects of stress on your body.
If you want to give your immune system a boost.
Each recyclable bottle contains 60 vegan capsules which when taken daily is a one-month supply (Take 1 capsule daily).
If you are pregnant of breastfeeding consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Hypersensitivity/allergy can occur, in which case discontinue use.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Organic reishi (fruiting body) (16:1 QCE 3200 mg) 200 mg, organic Lion’s Mane (fruiting body) 150 mg, organic maitake (fruiting body) 80 mg, hypromellose (capsule shell)
Adults: Take one (1) capsule daily. To avoid digestive upset take with food/meal. Store in a dry place at room temperature.