About the product:
· PLANT-BASED VITAMIN D: Our Vitamin D supplement contains 1000 IUs of plant-based vitamin D2 derived from Portobello mushrooms and made more absorbable with magnesium-rich quinoa and spinach.
· DAILY HEALTH SUPPORT: Provides support in the maintenance of bones, teeth and general health.
· ORGANIC BOTANICALS + NOTHING ELSE: Certified Organic by QAI, Non-GMO Project Verified, no synthetics, no fillers, no soy, no dairy, vegan
· RIGOROUSLY TESTED: All ingredients and finished products undergo a rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety.
· 62 vegan capsules | 500 mg
A 100% plant-based vitamin D supplement that helps with the maintenance of bones, teeth and general health. Ingredients include:
ORGANIC PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS: Specially grown and exposed to the sun to create Vitamin D.
ORGANIC QUINOA: High in magnesium, which helps vitamin D absorption.
ORGANIC SPINACH: An antioxidant powerhouse that helps with Vitamin D absorption.
WHY TAKE IT
If you work indoors or wear sunscreen, since our bodies convert sunshine into vitamin D.
If you live anywhere north of the 37th parallel since the northern hemisphere does not get strong enough sunlight for sufficient vitamin D production.
If you are looking for good bone and teeth health.
Because a majority of North Americans are vitamin D deficient and it’s impossible to get through diet.
Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
*As vitamin D needs vary, we suggest you get a blood test so your healthcare provider can recommend the right dose for you.
Each recyclable bottle contains 62 vegan capsules which when taken daily is a two-month supply (Take 1 capsule daily).
As with any supplement, if your child is taking medication, consult your pediatrician before use. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Discontinue use or consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Vitamin D (ergocalciferol from organic mushroom) 25 mcg (1,000 IU); other ingredients: organic spinach, organic quinoa powder, hypromellose (capsule shell)
Children 6-12 years, adolescents 13-17 years and adults take one (1) capsule per day.